Labeller with thermal transfer printing unit for printing and dispensing labels between 16mm and 180mm width. Koenig & Bauer's labelling technology is based on standardised modules and proven technologies and can be operated stand-alone or fully integrated into an automated production line.
- Decorative labels
Full-colour printed labels with embossing or other finishes if necessary
- Blank labels
Labels for informative purposes or logistics. Here you can find paper, thermal paper and foil labels.
- Special labels
Labels with special properties regarding shelf life, chemical resistance, temperatures for pharmaceutical or food applications.
Collaborative robot arm for agile labelling certified according to ISO 13849-1 by TÜV Rheinland with a repeat accuracy of +/- 0.1mm
- UR3 Robot arm
- operator terminal
- Pre-programmed for labelling applications
No wearing parts
Our APL is designed in such a way that all components achieve the expected service life of 10 years without being replaced. This means that there are no wearing parts on the labeller.
Open Source Components
- Siemens SPS
- Label printer from Zebra
Wide range of accessories
- Touch Panel PC 12,1"
- product sensor
- Simatic HMI Touch
- Label unwinding disc 400mm
- Tripod 1,90m with just. Feet
- Mounting without adjustment
- Height adjustable bracket
- Mounting height and depth adjustable
Due to its modular design, the APL grows with your requirements, simply and cost-effectively.
No safety enclosure
Because our devices are oriented to the real conditions and needs of our customers,
we have developed our devices in such a way that no safety enclosures are necessary.
5 good reasons for choosing APL Print & Apply
- Wear-free components optimise your costs.
- Excellent availability of over 99% provides true production reliability.
- The modular design and expandability offer maximum flexibility.
- Very easy to modify to meet the requirements of the future due to the numerous equipment options.
- A competent global sales and service team supports you at all times.
Matching products for you!
Coding stands for trust
Coding is a key part of everyday business. It affects every area of our lives, and every industry. The more diverse, colourful, and comfortable our everyday lives become, the more variety there is among the products our customers and partners will print with our systems, now and in the future.
Today, good coding is evidence of quality for product safety and consumers. We are aware of this and take on this responsibility every day. After all, coding stands for trust.