0° / 90°
- Working space: 40x40 mm Working distance: 60 mm Beam diameter: 200 μm
- Working space: 60x60 mm Working distance: 85 mm Beam diameter: 256 μm
- Working space: 75x75 mm Working distance: 115 mm Beam diameter: 337 μm
- Working space: 90x90 mm Working distance: 150 mm Beam diameter: 432μm
- Working space: 100x100 mm Working distance: 200 mm Beam diameter: 540μm
- Working space: 150x150 mm Working distance: 230 mm Beam diameter: 648 μm
- Working space: 200x200 mm Working distance: 310 mm Beam diameter: 864 μm
- Working space: 250x250 mm Working distance: 400 mm Beam diameter: 1107 μm
CO2 laser for different materials, such as labels, folding boxes, cardboard, wood or various plastics.
K-1000 lasers convince by highest availability and an excellent typeface.
Maximum power in a minimum of space - K-1000 lasers are extremely compact and easy to integrate even where space is limited.
The Full Graphic Interface allows intuitive control of the K-1000.
Extremely low maintenance with minimal running costs - that pays off!
With a marking area of up to 250 x 250mm.
5 good reasons to choose laser from Koenig & Bauer Coding
1. Maintenance-free technology saves money and protects the environment.
2. Excellent uptime of over 99 % provides true production reliability.
3. Easy integration and high-speed printing increase your productivity.
4. Comprehensive portfolio and long-term expertise create flexibility.
5. A competent global sales and service team supports you at all times.
Matching products for you!
Coding stands for trust
Coding is a key part of everyday business. It affects every area of our lives, and every industry. The more diverse, colourful, and comfortable our everyday lives become, the more variety there is among the products our customers and partners will print with our systems, now and in the future.
Today, good coding is evidence of quality for product safety and consumers. We are aware of this and take on this responsibility every day. After all, coding stands for trust.